Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hey! I said that!

So you know how I mentioned a while back one of my all time favorite mantras?  Well guess what??  Apparently, someone else believes that mantra too, and that somebody could actually be God.  Or more likely a church worker guy, because I saw it on a church billboard while I was driving through town the other day.  It was very exciting.

See?


I'm linking this favorite Quote of mine to Jenny Matlock's Alphabe-Thursday.  We are on Q.  Obviously.

Jenny Matlock

11 comments:

  1. I think thats a sign (no pun intended). .. of what I'm not quite sure?!?!? maybe that you and God/the church worker guy think alot alike:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny!
    And kinda true.
    Hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well isn't that quaint :) You are right , God does not permit us to judge our neighbour Matthew 7:1-5 but people take it to mean whatever they want when it means exactly what it suggests . Groovy babay ! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had never heard that before, but I think it is wonderful! Thanks!
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's certainly something to think about...

    The older I get, the less I care about what other people think....

    It's a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MOre important--what you think of yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard someone say that the other day! Its definitely a hard one though. I worry too much about what other people think!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How GREAT! Just wondering if you sign?
    Happy AlphabeThursday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!
    Wouldn't we all be a lot happier if we took this advice?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this quote!

    I use this one a lot to keep my head vaguely in the right spot - ha!

    Thanks for a thought provoking link to Alphabe-Thursday!

    This was Quite wonderful.

    A+

    ReplyDelete