Monday, February 15, 2016

12 random pics from my iphone

You know, I'm not so narcissistic to think that anyone really cares about the pics I have on my cellphone.  Since I have approximately one blog reader (me), I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the (one) reader would totally be OK with looking at my random pics. In case someone else happens to stumble upon this blog, I will explain what you are looking at, mostly because I am really nice sometimes.


My son just got this tattoo, each letter represents the first initial of his and his siblings names.

I took this picture inside the car wash. I liked the way the colors dripped together.

This is me getting a silly kiss from my husband.

This is what I sometimes see when I first open my eyes in the morning.  My dog's nose, inches from my face.

Weirdo selfies that Brooke takes when she snags my phone.

I love to take pics of my kids sleeping. This was particularly cute to me because B had a furry mask on her face.

I loved the light on the ball at Epcot. I think it came out pretty good for an iPhone pic.

Just a cute shot of Brooke meeting Chewbaca, her favorite Star Wars character.

I made these cupcakes for a Superbowl party we went to. In case you were wondering, I was betting on Denver...

I like messing around with these magnet word things.

My brother in law Ty showing everyone his "tattoo."

3 of my 4 cute kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment