Today I'm posting nine truths and one lie for the Monday Listicle. I switched it up though, because it's actually supposed to be nine lies and a truth. Sorry, sometimes you just gotta buck the system. Anyway, if you read this blog every once in a while, the one lie should be kind of easy...
1. I have horrible eyesight in one eye. The other eye is better than 20/20 vision though, which makes any eyeglasses I try look ridiculous.
2. I had my first child when I was 19 years old, but I always said I was 20 because I hated being labeled a teen mom.
3. I have a college degree, but it's not good enough.
4. I have a fear of swimming in the dark, Stephen King scarred me for life.
5. I always wanted a monkey, til the ripping off of the face incident...
6. I was in marching band in high school. I sucked so bad at marching, it was embarrassing.
7. I hate flying, I need to be either medicated or intoxicated to get on a plane.
8. I love hospitals, including hospital food.
9. I'm pretty sure that my favorite season is autumn. If I ever got remarried, it would definitely be in the fall.
10. I don't like beer. I kind of wish I did because it just seems cool to enjoy a nice cold beer every now and then.
What do you think?? Which one of these bad boys is NOT true?