Tuesday, June 26, 2012

11 questions

1. What would you be doing right now if you weren’t answering my 11 questions?

Reading 50 Shades of Grey.  Except, that might be weird because my kids are all roaming around and I might feel like that could be considered inappropriate to read such smut in their presence.

2. If a genie were to grant you 3 wishes, what would your 3 wishes be?

  1. That I could get a little puppy that wouldn't poop on my kitchen floor or chew stuff.
  2. That Vampire Diaries could be on every night.
  3. That I could have a personal chef to cook for me - breakfast, lunch and dinner.  And a few snacks.  All crazy yummy and low calorie/healthy.

3. What’s in your purse?

Oh boring normal stuff.  I have a tiny purse because I am anti-purse, pro-pocket.  In my little purse I have cash, credit cards, Burt's Bees lip balm, Burt's Bees tinted lip balm, a pack of gum and a winning lottery ticket. Five bucks, but hey, I'll take it!

4. What book are you dying to read (or, if you’re more of a movie person, what movie are you dying to see)?

Well, I'm sure about dying, but I am interested in reading 50 Shades of Grey, mostly because everyone is talking about it.  I just downloaded it to my book nook.  I just can't not read it - I hate feeling like I'm missing out.

5. What are the three best words to describe yourself?

  • Pensive
  • Multi-tasker
  • Introverted

6. If you could trade places with someone for a week, who would it be and why?

So very shallow of me, but I’d probably trade places with someone rich and famous and beautiful, just to see if it was all it's cracked up to be.

7. What is your favorite song?

I just cannot answer that.  But some of my all time faves are: Just Like Heaven by The Cure, I Melt With You by Modern English, The Ghost in You by Psychedelic Furs, Lips Like Sugar by Echo & the Bunnymen, Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want by The Smiths,

8. What’s the best title for your biography or autobiography?

Mine would have to have the word 'boring' somewhere in the title.

9. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?

I’d buy a bunch of houses spread out around the US, and maybe a few in other countries.  I'd need a beach house in CA, a mountain house in CO, a lake house on the east coast, and a brownstone in NYC, among others.

I'd absolutely hire a personal chef, to like, live with me.  A trainer would be good too.
Then I’d donate big bucks to some charities that mean something to me, like Project Cuddle.  I'd set up some good accounts so I could send my kids to whatever schools they wanted to go to, regardless of the price, and I'd give my sisters a bunch of money so they could get whatever they wanted.

10. Your worst day ever?

Hm.  Gosh.  I'm not sure I guess.  I've been very lucky in the fact that I haven't had much tragedy in my life.

11. Did you resolve to do anything differently this year? How’s that going?

I did.  I'd say that I am doing OK with most of them.  There are a few that   don't seem to working for me at all.  Like cooking dinner more often and dealing with several years of family pictures on three different computers. 

1 comment:

  1. lol, I've heard so many say the smut is good--but the writing awful.("he was hot, it was hot, I'm all hot...") I'll wait till you give your review...

    Love your songs, and totally would do the house thing! (and I'm a chef, if you ever hit it big, look me up)

    ReplyDelete