Tuesday, June 12, 2012

the last word, v6

People Magazine has this new feature thing on the last page of their magazine.  On the last page, they have a new feature called the last word (so clever!) where a celebrity answers a few questions on the last things they've done.


So even though I'm not a celebrity or anything (wait. what?!), I'm going to go ahead and answer the questions.  Because, why not?

The last playdate that (I?) had:  Well, I am a grown up, so I don't have playdates.  So I am assuming that we are all referring to the last kid playdate that occurred here at my house.  And that would be Friday, when there was a houseful of kiddos here, entertaining my kids.  Lots of sleepovers.  Yow.

The last purchase that I made:  Today, I purchased a rotisserie chicken and some chicken broth.  WooHOO!  So exciting!  But I am making my favorite chicken soup, so even though I was being a little sarcastic, I really mean it.  WooHOO!

The last time that I used a coupon:  Hm.  I am not opposed to coupons at all.  I love saving a buck.  I used a coupon Thursday when I picked up a few things at Macy's.  I would never buy anything there without using a coupon.  Because, why would you?!

The last time that I worked out: I worked out on Friday.  Hating every freaking moment of it. 

The last thing that I laughed at:  I was perusing damnyouautocorrect.com.  I absolutely love those things.  Hilarious.  There is no way you can read them and not laugh.  I can spend an embarrassing amount of time on that site.

The last junk food that I ate:  I ate three pieces of dark chocolate.  Apparently it is supposed to be good for you.  I believe that it's supposed to be one piece of dark chocolate a day, but I'm just going to tell myself that three must be much better for my health.

The last time that I cursed:  That would have to be pretty recently I'm sure.  I cannot exactly recall the moment of the swear.  But I'm sure it happened.

The last thing that I cleaned:  I cleaned the kitchen.  Because that is what I do constantly.  All day.  Every day.  How does a kitchen always get so messy anyway?

My last impulse buy:  Basically, everything that I buy is impulsive.  I don't follow an actual list.  But I'm going to have to go with Popsicles.  I have tons of Popsicles, but I happened to see these pops that I knew my kids would like, so I just grabbed them.

The last time that I stayed up late:  I stay up late every night.  Because I can't fall asleep til well after midnight usually.  Something must be wrong with  me.

2 comments:

  1. I planned a menu for the week but strayed from it- guess what I made on Tuesday? That's right! My homemade chicken soup! LOL Lately I've been hating every minute of my workouts too. To the point of tears even, but I keep doing them anyway. I think I'm a glutton for punishment. I WISH I stopped after three pieces of dark chocolate. I can go to sleep by 9:00 but then I end up awake at 3 or 4. It sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't sleep because you:

    Get people addicted to 'of monsters and men'

    make them eat their lunch at 11:14 a.m.

    have them realize they have been reading your blog for two hours...while listening to above musical group.

    well played madam

    ReplyDelete