You know, I often feel like I have writer's block. Like I feel this pressure to come up with something interesting and cool and fun to write every day, and then I just blank. So when I see something somewhat interesting, or have an idea that I think is worthy of a post, I usually make a note of it.
Except if I'm in the shower when I think about it. In which case I have to repeat the idea over and over in my mind until I rinse off and get out and can actually get it written down. Because besides chronic writer's block, I have this brain block thing where I forget a thought that I want to remember almost immediately.
Anyway, here are a few things that could make a decent blog post if you're drawing a blank.
1. Share some things that make you less than perfect.
2. Write a top ten list of the celebrity crushes you had as a teen.
3. Trying too hard. Write on this topic.
4. Write about the last time you got angry.
5. Write about some of the things you'd like to see before you die.
6. Write some tips for a new mom.
7. Write about some funny things your child has said/done - something worthy of a baby book entry.
8. Think of a fork in the road. Write about how your life would be different if you followed the path not taken.
9. Write about some of your pet-peeves.
10. Write a list of some of your favorite things, and include links to where you can get them.
So there you go. A couple of OK ideas. You can thank me with a frozen drink with whipped cream and a cherry on top.