Friday, March 2, 2012

friday

So, it's Friday.  Again.  It's always Friday it seems.  So let's get to the five minute purge.


So, I was at the grocery store earlier.  My sole purpose was to get fruit and veggies.  I go to a specific store in another town to get them because the grocery store in my town in seriously lacking with their fresh stuff.  Anyway, I'm meandering down the aisles, and suddenly I get stopped in my tracks.  Because, omg.  


Really Nabisco?  That's what you're going to do to me?!




They totally want to ruin my life.


Speaking of horrifying things seen at the grocery store today, I got to witness a woman hacking up a lung in the fruit and veggies section.  Without covering her mouth or coughing into her elbow.  Now if that doesn't encourage you to wash your apples before eating them, I don't know what will.  Because I was so very disgusted.  Phlegm makes me want to vomit.  Oh trust me, I'm not one of those people that thinks her phlegm doesn't stink, I'm disgusted by own as well as the phlegm of others.   On my apples. They should consider themselves lucky that I didn't yak on the yams. (want to know how many times I had to look up how to spell phlegm?  It was a lot.)


Lastly, is it just me, or does the fact that people blindly walk through crosswalks without glancing up from texting, without even a polite "thanks for stopping" nod, or Cod forbid, without picking up the pace just a snitch bother you?  Maybe it's just me.  I get that crosswalks are for pedestrians, but you are making me stop mid-drive so you can cross in front of me, regardless of who was there first.  I am fine with that, but at least show some appreciation that I didn't ram your ass with my Momivan.  It's just courtesy.  COURTESY.  My favorite thing.


I'm cranky.  I need a birthday cake Double Stuff Oreo.  Or six.(teen)

3 comments:

  1. I saw these yesterday? I was so tempted. Ultimately, I went with the normal ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do they have those in Double Stuf? Because I eat the middle of the oreo first and leave the chocolate cookie outside for last! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the lovelies would be all over those cookies! I prefer the ones dipped in white chocolate. Or fudge. And I would have the same number as you my friend! Or more! Oh, and that word 'phlegm'? I can NEVER spell it. So thanks for already having it in your post. And not on my apples that I just bought yesterday but probably won't be able to eat now. :)

    ReplyDelete