Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Remember when I outed myself?



Remember when I outed myself as a closet Idol fan?

Well, after I posted that, I thought maybe I needed to clarify a few things.

First, really, I don't mind Idol, for the most part.  Honestly, I DVR it and listen to the singers that I like.  I also totally dig Steven Tyler.  I just can't help it.  He's really kind of funny, and watching him on Idol this season made me decide that I do, in fact like him.

Second, remember when I said Go Scotty?  Well, I love that kid.  I admit it.  Mostly I fast forward through everyone til I get to him, and before he was kicked off, I would also fast forward to Casey.  Because seriously, he is the bomb, that kid.

Like, he plays the cello!  Hello!  Cello!  Hey, that rhymed.  I meant to do that.  But yeah, the cello!  You know, I've always loved the cello and had a secret desire to learn how to play it.  And that cutie Casey,  he's rocking the cutest beard and he's kind of funky and different and he has a great voice and you know, I think I might sound like a cougar.

Whatever.  He's is crazy talented, and I really love the ground he walks on.  Like a lot.

And based on my history of appreciating guys who are a little unique, that Casey is right up my alley.

And back to Scotty, that kid, he is pretty great too.  I never was a fan of country music, but when he sings, I like whatever it is.  I don't care if it's a nursery rhyme, he's singing it great.  Kid's going to be a heart breaker, I'm pretty sure.  I'm also pretty sure he's about as old as my nephew, so I'm just going to shut my trap about that little cutie before I get flagged as Mary Kay Letourneau-ish.

Hm.  I wonder what ever happened to her.

Well, anyway, that's it.  That's all I wanted to clarify.  So, I'm out.  Like sour kraut.  Later skater.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not an AI fan, but having you been watching The Voice? I am in love?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cello is my favorite instrument and my favorite sound in the world-along with fog horns...DD1 (Breezy) is a cellist- she's been playing since the fifth grade. She only plays for pleasure and, now that she's married I don't get to hear her. But how I LOVE that sound!

    ReplyDelete