Thursday, May 19, 2011

to do or not to do is not really the question

Today, I am going to provide you with a list.  Because that's all I got.


The Super Awesome List of Things That I Should Be Doing Right Now:



Transferring bills to billpay.

Following up on emails.

 Catching up on my blogroll.



Actually writing a decent blog post.  As opposed to the exciting list you may or may not being reading.


Mopping.  Because, of course.

Making sense of this insanity:




Laundry.  Lots and lots of laundry.


Listing the kids summer clothes on eBay.  Purge, anyone?


Flipping through these magazines so I can finally toss them.

Furniture shopping.


Planning a nice, healthy, filling meal for dinner.  Based on what you see below, the chances of that actually happening are slim to none.



Wrapping graduation/birthday gifts for my girl.



Figuring out what I am going to wear to the graduation ceremony so I won't flip out on the morning of the ceremony. (ps - None of those girls is actually me.  Which is exactly why I am always flipping out in my closet.)




Instead,

This is what I actually am doing. 

And you can't stop me.


Catching up on three weeks of American Idol and Glee so I can purge my DVR.



Woops.  Did I just say that out loud?

4 comments:

  1. Is that from Banana Republic? Cute dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't hear a thing. LOL

    Unlike you, I was quite productive today. I finished Season 2 of DEXTER (my new addiction) and watched The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo with Birdie. Tonight, I read the book.

    Oh yeah, real productive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man... I can relate to the entire list.

    Except graduation because we have another few years before that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We won't tell! I'm at work (paid place of employment) where it is the decidedly dead season watching back episodes of Dateline on NBC. :)

    ReplyDelete