Friday, May 13, 2011

WTF Blogger

Did you ever spend a long time writing several posts that were actually rather good and then have Blogger lose them??  Like vanished somewhere in the vast Internets?  Like the Bermuda Triangle!

Then did you ever realize that you completely cannot even remember what they were about so you can't even freaking recreate the awesomeness?? 

Honest to Cod I can't remember what my posts were about.  Something is wrong with me.  But seriously, WTF Blogger??  I was all ready to just hop on this afternoon and press publish post, because I have stuff to do man!

So yeah, I mowed my lawn for almost two hours today with the hand mower.  Because I am very handy.   And I kind of enjoy mowing.  I even got blisters on my hands.  It was kind of exciting.  And I was sweating like a whore in church, which actually isn't a bad thing.  Then I weeded a little bit because I really want to get some veggies going in my garden.  Who knew I could be so productive?  And all before noon. 

I love this time of year.

I'm still mad about Blogger.  Somehow, yesterday's post also got deleted (which I happened to still have a copy of), but I lost comments on the last few posts too.  Annoying.  I'm still furiously trying to get my brain to release the tiny little memory that I need, which is what I actually wrote about yesterday.  I hate losing stuff.  I am so very paranoid about my computer crashing and potentially losing hundreds of pictures.

And yes, as paranoid as I am, I still haven't gotten to my New Year's Resolution and dealt with the pictures.  Guys, I have six years worth of pictures sitting on two computers.  Seriously.  I need help.  Isn't there someone I can hire to do it for me??  I'll pay really well.  I promise.

Well.  this post is all over the damn place, but I am going to blame Blogger, and I might very well say it a lot of times.  So I apologize in advance.  I don't think I will get over the loss of my posts any time soon.

Wait!  Oh my Cod, I think I remembered one of them!

4 comments:

  1. I've read several things that Blogger will restore the lost posts and comments. I've had posts I've already read from yesterday, popping up as new posts in my Reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so upset today over this Blogger mess! I finally got up the nerve to enter a writing contest. I wrote the post yesterday for publication today. OMG. At first I couldn't access it. Then, when I could access Edit Posts, IT WAS MIA!!! They did finally give me that one back but not my Thursday post...yet. That will teach me to write my posts in Word and cut and paste from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all relate Jess, thanks for writing it out for all to read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad someone is saying it. That was really traumatizing! :P

    And i have the same problem with the pics. yikes.

    ReplyDelete