Monday, May 9, 2011

25 Things

So I got this idea from Amber (who got this idea from US Magazine) to write a post telling you guys 25 things about me.  If you aren't familiar with Amber or US Magazine, basically in an obvious nutshell, it's where a celebrity-type person is featured and they share 25 interesting, or not so interesting things about themselves.


Even though I'm not a celebrity (Wait, what?  I thought I was!),  I may possibly be able to come up with 25 random things about myself to share.  And since I have nothing else of substance to post, it's your lucky day!

1.    I have never had a pedicure.


2.    I love my house and development but I wouldn't hesitate to move. Well a tiny hesitation, but then, I'm out.


3.    I wish I could play the piano and the cello.


4.    I am pretty introverted.


5.    I have a scar on my face from when I got hit with a see-saw when I was about 5 or 6.


6.    I need at least two more hours in the day.


7.    I have trouble falling asleep, and often lay awake for a looong time.

8.    I have no problem going to a movie alone.


9.    I am a not very athletically gifted.  To put it bluntly, I am a spaz.

10.  If I am having soft ice-cream, the only flavor I eat is chocolate.  No sprinkles.

11.  I love to play word games, like Scrabble, Boggle and Bananagrams

12.  I am very impatient. 

13.  I am also very patient.

14.  Certain errors in language and spelling drive me nuts.

15.  I always wanted to adopt a child or two.

16.  I want to take a long trip on a boat - not on a cruise ship, but on a big yacht.  Virgin Islands would be nice.

17.  I like walking or biking at night.  It's very peaceful.

18.  I get in comfy clothes as often as possible.

19.  I don't wear very much make up.

20.  I'm pretty low maintenance.

21.  I am uncomfortable with compliments.

22.  I am also uncomfortable receiving gifts. 

23.  I can read an entire book in the tub.

24.  I really like taking pictures, and I want to learn how to do it better.

25.  My television is never on during the day.  I like it when it's quiet.


That was easy.

6 comments:

  1. US Weekly actually stole if from Facebook. :)

    I have made my husband into a pedicure monster. He got his first one with me last year, and he's actually gone all by himself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to list the ones that are like me but it would be quicker to tell you which ones are not like me! LOL Seriously, there are only 2 or 3 that are different!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here. I could practically copy and paste this for myself except no. 5 and no. 10. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did this thing (also got the idea from Amber) last week.

    Hubby and I were out running errands on Saturday and I suggested that we go get pedicures. I even said he could forego the polish! He still declined!

    I am extremely introverted!

    Stay up, instead of lying awake, et voila ... extra hours! I know! As a fellow insomniac I am well aware that this is NOT the answer!

    I think we are twins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting stuff Jess, especially that you've never had a pedi, even I have and I'm a guy! (Please don't let Alex know that, I'm sure he'll use it against me....) And, for the record, I think you are a celebrity at this point so enjoy the status!

    ReplyDelete