Thursday, May 5, 2011

irresistible

I've decided to compile a little list of snackish things that are irresistible to me if they darken my doorstep.  Which is exactly why they do not darken my doorstep, like, hardly ever.  Seriously.  Because when I say I could eat a sleeve of Double Stuf Oreo cookies in one sitting, I am not effing with you.  I take my Double Stufs pretty freaking seriously.  And don't even try to give me a plain old-plain old Oreo.  Because they might just sit untouched in my house for eleven months.

So, before you go any further, you better go ahead and have a meal, because this little list is going to make you hungry...


There they are.  In all of their splendid perfection.

I'll have Samoa.  Get it? 


Nothing Compares to U, Little Debbie.


I want to marry these.


All time favorite summer snack.  Irresistible.  Hands off the blue.

Moose Tracks... where have you been all of my life?

Must melt.  Then must eat with tortilla chips.


Crinkles?  Salt?  I love you.
 OK, so now that my stomach is full on growling (seriously guys, I just heard it growl.  and it said, why do you tempt with with pictures of such unhealthy awesomeness?), maybe you guys could just tell me what snack you find irresistible.  Come on, fess up.  I want to torture myself a little bit more today.

AlphabeThursday - Cookies, Cakes & Other Snacks
Jenny Matlock

17 comments:

  1. Oh my.. you are a girl after my own heart :) I love everything on your list.

    I might add sour cream to dip those wavy lays in :)

    I recently got addicted to Kettle jalepeno chips, my husband bought them and I couldn't stop eating them. They would go nicely with your cheddar jalepeno dip, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would eat every single one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it's got sugar in it or salt on it- I will eat it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay ... except for the popsicles and the chips ... you and I better NEVER get snacky together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well this all looks crazy good and I'm glad eating is next on my list! Happy C to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't really care for Oreos. The Samoas are pretty good, but my favorite snack foods are Cheetos (the thin ones). I always feel guilty about eating them, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not making this up, I just finished eating 4 oreo cookies and milk. They were on sale this week. Yummy post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the crunchy Cheetos. If I eat one, I'll eat a whole bag. And I love anything chocolate, but especially dark chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I gained weight just looking at those photos. Next time, post pictures of exercise equipment so I'll feel like I just worked out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you discover my secret stash? Seriously, your list would mirror mine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My obsession is for anything with marzipan and these incredible mango gummies that are made in Malaysia and that I buy at our local grocery in Daly City, CA for $4.99 for a small bag!


    My Alphabe Thursday is at:

    http://rnsane.blogspot.com/2011/05/alphabe-thursday-c-is-for-crab-may-5.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  12. My obsession is for anything with marzipan and these incredible mango gummies that are made in Malaysia and that I buy at our local grocery in Daly City, CA for $4.99 for a small bag!


    My Alphabe Thursday is at:

    http://rnsane.blogspot.com/2011/05/alphabe-thursday-c-is-for-crab-may-5.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Oreo's, too. I mean, who doesn't? And, the Moose Tracks ice cream. Oh, that's so sinfully good, isn't it? Mmm, I want huge bowl full now. You're such a naughty girl for dangling these tempting yummies in front of me. Have an awesome weekend!

    Cathy Kennedy, Children's Author
    The Tale of Ole Green Eyes

    Read today's posts ...
    Want to Earn $40?
    Happy Mother’s Day
    C is for…Alphabe-Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  14. Doritos. But, they're so very bad to me. And cruel. And acid indigestiony.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish it wasn't 11:39 at night, because I would totally go to the store and buy Oreos if it wasn't so late. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oreos? Yum. My Mom had the berry kind the other day and I might be able to resist those on an ongoing basis - ha!

    Thanks for a delectable stop this week on our journey through Alphabe-Thursday!

    A+

    ReplyDelete