Thursday, March 21, 2013

nothing to talk about

I can't believe it's Thursday.  This week has flown by so fast, I feel like my head is spinning!

I woke up this morning remembering that the cleaning person was supposed to be coming.  I so didn't want to have to get up and showered and be like, presentable enough to have someone in the house.  I guess it's not that big of a deal, to be moseying around in my pjs with the cleaning person around.  I mean, it's not like I wear anything other than yoga pants and a tank top to bed usually, but I certainly had to put my bra on.  Damn it.  I rather like it when I can free-boob it.  Can't really do that outside of my house though, or I'd look like one of those ladies that go to the grocery all dirty with their boobs at their bellybuttons.

Well, not that my boobs would be at my bellybutton, but my cup definitely runneth over in that department, so it wouldn't look too attractive.  I always wished that I was flat chested.  Seems like you always kind of want what you don't have.

OK, enough about my boobs.  Jeez guys.

You know, if I had much more to talk about, we could move on from my boobs, but I think I'm going to wrap this boring filler post with a funny cat thing that I just saw somewhere, because I like to share funny things.  And I'm not really even a cat person!  Well, except the purring, drooly kind.


No comments:

Post a Comment