I'm a really sensory person, and I am definitely a smeller. I love the smell of all sorts of things. I also get nauseous at the smell of certain things, like the dentist's office or vomit, of course. In other words, I love and hate the smell of things. Because that's normal, that's why.
Anyway, this week's list is 10 smells that you love, so here they are, in no particular order.
10 favorite smells:
1. I love the smell of clean skin, mmmmm- particularly right out of the bath or
2. I love the smell of fresh laundry, especially when it is straight out of the
3. I love the smell of puppy breath, is that weird?
4. Of course I love the smell of new baby. And (clean) diapers.
5. I love the smell of Christmas trees.
6. I love the smell of rosemary and lavender. Separately.
7. I love the way my mom smells. I could definitely pick her out of a line up
8. Oddly, I love the smell of hospitals, every time I am in one, I feel like I am
supposed to be there, working.
9. I love the smell of this perfume, Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden.
10. And I absolutely love the smell of Thanksgiving dinner cooking. Ooh, that just made me hungry.
What smells do you love?