Wednesday, January 30, 2013

toddler rules and words of wisdom

It's been a while for me, since I've had a toddler in the house.  I have to admit I miss it!  Unfortunately, I think I'm too old for more babies, though I have people who try to convince me otherwise.  When I try to talk myself out of baby fever, I remember some of the rougher moments during the toddler years...  I'm sure all parents out there know them.  We like to refer to them as The MINE Years.




Toddler Rules 
learn them, live them.


If I like it, it's mine

If it's in my hand, it's mine.

If I can take it from you, it's mine.

If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.

If it's mine, it must NEVER appear to be yours in any way.

If it looks just like mine, it's mine.

If I saw it first, it's mine.

If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.

If I'm doing or building something, all of the pieces are mine.

If it's broken, it's YOURS.

No comments:

Post a Comment