Friday, January 25, 2013

friday five

It's Friday.  It's noon.  And I'm still in my pjs.

Don't judge me!  I was sick!  A few days ago, but still!  

When it's so cold out, I just have the hardest time getting undressed.  Then, when I actually do get my shivery self into the shower, I don't want to get out because it's so warm and cozy in there.  It's a dilemma.  Showers can go on for far longer than I'd like to admit.  My carbon footprint is embarrassing.

I should be showered and dressed at this point.  I have places to go, things to do!  I can't just lounge around like a cozy warm bum all day, can I?  Come to think of it, I can lounge around like a cozy warm bum all day if I want to.  I'm the boss of me.

Except, I have to pack five people for a weekend out of town.  Which is way more time consuming than you might think.  Plus, I can't leave my house for the weekend without cleaning.  I hate coming home to a mess.  I don't have to do a down deep and dirty clean or anything, but definitely a really good straightening.  Damn it.

Guess I better get moving.

Happy weekend guys! 

2 comments:

  1. There is nothing wrong with being in your pjs all day. Just about every single day I will take a shower and put my pjs right back on. Cozy is such a good feeling.
    Have a fun, safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it were socially acceptable to do so, I'd go to work every day in my pj's.

    ReplyDelete