Monday, February 27, 2012

7 completely random questions

Questions/answers



1. What is your favorite kind of pasta?
You know, I love orzo.  And baby shells.  I am not sure what it is about tiny pasta that makes me feel a little happy inside, but baby shells and orzo definitely do it for me.

2. How many people did you meet in your life who were really good kissers?
I'm not much of a kisser and teller, but I'd say there were a few really good kissers that I've had the pleasure of locking lips with, maybe one or two stand out as great.  Maybe a handful of really good.  Bad kissers got the door.  Because you can't waste a ton of time trying to mold someone to your liking.  Some things are just not trainable. And kissing is really important.
 
3. What is your favorite book of all time?
This is a question that just doesn't work for me.  It's like asking who your favorite kid is.  There are so many amazing books out there that I love for different reasons, I could never choose one favorite.

4. What have you done that you are most proud of?
Well, I guess there are a few things that I can say I am proud of - one of them is starting, running and owning a successful business.  Probably though, I am the most proud of surviving as a young single mom.  Surviving, doing it on my own and coming out on the other end OK.  And I ended up with an amazing daughter who made it through OK too. 

5. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Really, I want to go to Fiji.  That's the one dreamy place in the world that I imagine would be hard to actually get to. 

6. How many pairs of your underpants are actually doctor-worthy at this point in time?
I would say 98% of my underpants are doctor-worthy.  I don't keep around holey, old, ripped up grungy underwear.  My husband on the other hand flips out if I toss his old underpants because he thinks they are "lucky."  He's a weirdo and has been known to rescue underwear that I've thrown out from the garbage pail.  He's a grungy underwear hoarder.  I do have two pair of dumb comfy boring old plain old underpants that I wouldn't wear in front of anyone.  But sometimes you just need to wear the comfiest thing.  That's why I keep those around. 

7. What movie really, really, really made you cry?
Uh, what movie doesn't?  I am a movie cry baby and I can't help it.  I get emotional!  It's just who I am!  Boys Don't Cry kills me every. single. time, and omg Philidelphia with Tom Hanks, and of course Titanic.  One movie that never fails to make me cry my face off is Steel Magnolias.  Also, Stepmom with Susan Sarandon and then Top Gun - ugh that Goose/Maverick scene ... should I go on?  Because this post could get pretty long.

2 comments:

  1. i can't throw away my husband's underwear either unless i've replaced them with equal numbers of pairs that he has approved as being acceptable.
    i think most of my underwear is dr worthy too. though, a couple pairs would be embarrassing just because of how huge they are... when did i go from being the sexy thong-wearer to the granny pantie mama? it's sad really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Boys Don't Cry in my Netflix queue, and I keep trying to gather the courage to watch it, knowing I will turn into a blubbering mess. I'll give it a try one of these days.

    ReplyDelete