Thursday, June 2, 2011

sore core

So my core is sore.  Because I am trying a little yoga.  And I hate it.  Who can do those dumb moves anyway?  But also my neck is sore.  Is that normal?  Who knew you used your neck in yoga?  Anyway, I'm 92% sure I will never be able to do the majority some of those moves.  I've never been very bendy. And a lot of those moves have odd, hard to understand names.  I tried normal yoga yesterday, and I quickly decided that maybe I should start with kid yoga.  So I did that today, because I am rather wimpy and it takes me a while to get things.  Those yoga people sure do talk about your core a lot.


Anyway, I thought it would be sort of OK because it doesn't seem so hard on the wii.  So I've made the executive decision that I'm giving it a week.  Two weeks max.  If I still hate it and continue to look like a humongous fool while attempting it, I will just have to do something else.  Like something way less bendy. 

I'm already sick of talking about yoga.  And cores.  Gun app anyone?


I am cranky and lonely today with my sore core, so I decided to go to damnyouautocorrect.com, which never fails to cheer me up.  Seriously guys, I didn't get past two of them before I was laughing so hard I was pretty much crying sitting here on my big comfy couch, like tears on my face full on laughing out loud.  I strongly suggest you check it out if you want to laugh your face off.  And be sure to click on best of dyac.  Just don't bring your kids, because they are all pretty much way inappropriate.  And if your core just so happens to be sore, watch out.  Laughing ridiculously hard + sore core = more sore core.  I'm so rhyme-y!


Just in case you are unclear on what it is all about, damnyouautocorrect is a site where people submit text conversations that incorrectly and automatically correct certain words.  Mortifying.  So far my worst autocorrect was accidentally calling my daughter a ho, which after reading some of these things isn't really bad at all.  She wasn't offended.  Kids these days get it.

So I'm providing you with a few autocorrects for your viewing pleasure.  Because I am feeling all sorts of generous like that today. 




5 comments:

  1. Oh my word. I will never type the word "attic" without thinking about autocorrect ever again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam is sitting next to me, starting a new love affair with PS3 James Bond, and we are just laughing. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love damnyouatuocorrect! You picked some really good ones to share! I always hurt my core laughing at them---HEY! That's it! Just go to damnyouautocorrect everyday and you won't have to do the Yoga anymore! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Heavens, Jessee! My daughter just came in to see why I was laughing so hard! I (literally) do not remember the last time I laughed that hard! Tears, girl! Laughing tears on MY cheeks! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I don't really get the appeal of yoga. I tried it once:

    http://4thfrog.blogspot.com/2010/02/namaste.html

    (Visiting on Beth's recommendation!)

    ReplyDelete