Friday, March 19, 2010

friday feature

Week three... and already I am stumped as to who I want to feature today.  I was thinking of featuring another family member.  Then  I thought about going with a famous person.  Then again I could always go with a friend.  Maybe this was a dumb idea after all.

Alex is jealous that I featured John & Ty and not him.  It's not his turn yet, so I'm not going to be guilted into doing a feature on him til I'm good and ready.  And I will be ready on April 25.  That is the plan, and I'm sticking to it.

So today I am featuring.....

nobody.  But next Friday's feature will be awesome!  I promise!

It's too nice out to try to decide what to write. 
Besides,  I just loaded photoshop and I am PLAYING and LEARNING and having so much fun with it.

Look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment