Monday, March 8, 2010

12 steps

I've been reading blogs like a blog-a-holic. 

I'll say it outloud,  I am Jessee, and I am addicted to blogs. 

I have found that hours will pass while I am deeply immersed in blogs.  I have stolen away from the kids to get a quick blog-fix in the privacy of the bathroom.  I've avoided answering the phone so I don't lose  my place online.  I have even hidden my blog-reading from my husband.

What is wrong with me???

The problem is, there are are SO MANY great blogs out there!  Literally hundreds of thousands of blogs with ridiculous amounts of useful information!  I've been gravitating towards the crafty blogs lately, because I am a wanna-be crafty gal.  I also read blogs written by other moms, funny blogs that make me chuckle.

I have such blog envy.  So many blogs are really well written, and have fun and interesting graphics.  I wonder where they come up with the ideas that they use for posts... I want to write a really cool blog that people want to read, but all that I have to draw from is my average/not very exciting life.

Well, at the very least I know I am not alone.  Since reading all of these blogs, I am positive there are thousands of people out there just like me. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment