Sunday, December 18, 2011

woo. a change.

So I changed up the color of this blog a little bit.  What do you think, is it too distracting?  Yay?  Nay?  Anyone?  Bueller?


I guess I will stay with it for a little while.  It doesn't offend me too much.  If it becomes irritating though, it's gone.  I'm not sure why I changed it.  Possibly boredom.  Probably boredom.


This coming week will be a little crazy, of course.  I have so many gifts to wrap, so much to organize in my brain.  I really really need to write some lists so that I don't forget stuff.  I feel OK about it actually.  I think I'll be able to get a few posts up here without becoming too stressed about it.  I'll need to carve out some time to catch up on my blog reading.


ANYWAY, a few things that I liked about Chicago:

  • Strolling in the misty rain
  • Being smack in the middle of some great shopping
  • Deep dish pizza and gyros and pizza puffs and dutch pancakes
  • Lounging in a big comfy bed
  • Holiday decorations, lit trees lining the streets
  • The hustle and bustle of the city
  • Getting smiled at
  • Seeing some cool, important art
  • Tasty hot drinks
  • Looking at all of the great architectural buildings
  • Falling asleep during a funny movie
  • Taxi rides
  • Standing in the window, up so high, just looking
  • The airport

5 comments:

  1. I like the new look, but the text is very difficult to see on the red background. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the grey background with the white text. It's easy for my old eyes to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new background seems to depressing for your sunny personality and happy life, I'd suggest a change to a brighter color. Just my opinion. Who am I? Other than the Blog Critic for the New York Times and CNN. That's who.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Awesome Kid KaraDecember 19, 2011 at 4:40 PM

    Mom..I agree with Lazarus. Too dark and gloomy! And I think you purposely left out one particular family member in your banner. HM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the new look! And your list!

    ReplyDelete