Monday, December 26, 2011

over

So it's Monday. Christmas is officially over.  Sort of.  My family still has one thing going on towards the end of the week, but other than that, we're pretty much done.  My family room looks like someone came in and just dumped stuff all over the place.  Last night I cleaned and straightened up a bit, but I knew that once the kids got up, they'd be digging around under the tree and checking out their new things.  My kids don't usually put their things away right away, it's sort of gradual over the week, til eventually there are only pine needles and random things under there.  This year, since Kara had to go back to the city Christmas night, she packed up as much as she could, so her pile left under the tree is pretty small.

Today I was so tired and was glad to be lazy and calm.  I'm thinking that his week I won't have much time to post anything significant, so I'll just try to hop on here and post a picture or two each day.  Later in the week or next week for sure, I'll post a recap of all of the goings on.

Today I'll post a few pictures of baking Christmas cookies.







Hope you all had a bunch of fun-filled days!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some of the best looking Christmas cookies I've ever seen! I'm sure it was difficult to say good bye to Kara- I had a hard time when ours left. It just all went by to darn fast.

    ReplyDelete