Friday, December 23, 2011

friday eve eve

Friday's five minute purge:


It's 12:35 in the afternoon and I am sitting here thinking that I shouldn't be sitting here.  I still have 50% of my presents to wrap.  I have kids getting home in a few short hours, my sisters coming into town in a few hours, a house to pick up and a party to get ready for.  I have to decide what I am wearing to that party now, so I am not crying in my closet later.  I have cupcakes and amazing frosting to make.  I have to go be a parent helper at Brooke's Christmas party in less than an hour.  Every minute of this day seems to be spoken for, but I just need a breather.  Hopping on the computer for a few minutes is a little relaxing for me.  I haven't read any blogs on my blogroll all week though, which bugs me.  I have been running around every day trying to wrap things up and just haven't had the time.  But I love this part.  I love when everything seems to be winding down and closing in - the kids are so excited and counting the hours til the fun starts.  It's going to be a good weekend I think...

1 comment:

  1. It got that way around here too- I just never got the breather. Now that everyone's gone, I've got nothing but time for breathers. I hate it.

    ReplyDelete