Wednesday, December 30, 2015

the nicest laughs, yawning and bohemian rhapsody

Some people have the nicest laughs.  Like, they could probably be professional laughers.  They'd get jobs where they were strategically placed in comedy clubs or movies just so they could laugh appropriately and get other people to join in.  Their laughs are the kind that just compel you to join in.  You have no control over it.  It's catching.  Like a yawn!

I read this article that said if you don't yawn when someone else yawns at you, it's indicative that you are a psychopath.  Hm.  That made me yawn at my entire family, you know, just in case.  Because nobody wants a knife in the back while they are fast asleep, right? Thankfully, they all passed with flying colors!  Then we all went to take a nap.  Ha ha, no, we didn't take a nap. But really, they all yawned so they are all sane.  Kind of.  For the most part.  I strongly suggest you yawn at your entire family too.  It could really be revealing.

Imagine if your laugh was catching like a yawn, but nobody laughed too.  That could also indicate something.  Maybe it would indicate that you are laughing at something really stupid and unworthy of an actual chuckle, dumbass.

Personally, I think it's indicative of a person's compatibility if they don't sing along when Bohemian Rhapsody comes on the radio.  Because who wouldn't sing along??  And also, the person gets bonus points for singing that one part with gusto,  you know the part I mean.  If I was driving along on a date with someone and Bohemian Rhapsody came on and they didn't at least hum, deal breaker.

Anyway, I always hated my laugh.  I'm not sure if it is a good laugh, or an annoying one.  I know a person who's entire face gets involved when he laughs.  Like, eyes crinkled, nose scrunched up - all of it.  It's awesome.

One time I was literally over 1000 miles away from home when out of the corner of my ear, I recognized the most distinctively obnoxious laugh, the laugh of a bus driver from my high school.  I mean, clearly it had to be distinctive if I remembered it 20 years out of high school, right?  I immediately turned to find the source and wouldn't you know, it was the person that I thought it was!  Who knew?

I'm not really sure how to wrap up this post neatly at this point, so I'll just sneak out, the Irish goodbye, if you will...

No comments:

Post a Comment