Friday, January 1, 2016

friday five: resolutions and being sick and such

Friday Five reminder:  Basically, a Friday Five post should be a super easy post. Just set the timer and free write for five minutes, whatever is on your mind, without trying to censor or think too hard. Usually once you start it's easy, and you don't have to think about it at all. 

That's kind of my goal - just five minutes of free writing.  Nothing Fancy, nothing planned, nothing needing to be humorous, or inspiring or anything for others - just for you.  If you feel like sharing, feel free to pop a link in the comments.



Set your timer!


6:31 pm
Well hot damn it's a New Year!  2016!  WooHOO! Here's to new beginnings and great things for the year ahead!

Except currently, I'm on the couch.  The same place I have been since I got home from a holiday get-away this afternoon, actually.  I'm sick!  Wah.  I have a sore throat and cough and stuff.  No fun.  It was inevitable, getting sick.  I sat next to my sick-ish sister for several meals in a row.  I'm sure she coughed on my fork or something.  grr.

I'm not sure if I am going to make any New Year's Resolutions this year.  A lot of times I have all sorts of good intentions with resolutions and they never actually happen.  Then I feel all failure-ish, and that's not fun.

I guess the key is making resolutions that are actually attainable.  So I think if I can do that, I might not be a failure.  I'll let you know how that goes.  Maybe Monday I will post a list or something, so all of you four readers can keep me accountable.  We can keep each other accountable!  How about it?

-time is up!




No comments:

Post a Comment