Tuesday, January 19, 2016

kidnap insurance

Did you know that kidnap insurance is a real thing?

I thought that was only in the movies, but apparently I am wrong.

Yes, I said it!  I. Am. Wrong.  Make sure to take note of the date because my being wrong is pretty rare.  If I do say so myself.  Or at least me admitting that I may possibly be a tiny bit wrong is pretty rare. Ah, I don't care about admitting I am wrong, to be honest with you.  

Anyway, who knew?  I found out about kidnap insurance because my apparently my BIL checked into it when my niece went away to  Peru. 

John always thinks ahead like that.  I'm pretty sure he also bought a tracking device bracelet or something for her when she was gone.  In case she got stolen.  In his defense, she was going to another country without her parents, and she was 16.  And it was after the whole Natalie Halloway disappearance thing.

That's really scary.

He also once bought a wetsuit with a tracking device on it in case he got lost at sea.

He's a weird dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment