If you choose to continue, don't say I didn't warn you! And please please don't lump me with the girlie bloggers. I hate being lumped, it's my worst thing.
You know that feature in US Magazine, where they take a random celebrity and have them dump their purse? Well, that's my assignment for today, for the Monday Listicle. I'm sharing ten things in my purse with you. It was a stretch let me tell you, because I don't often carry a purse. I am anti-purse, pro-pocket. I'd rather cram my debit card, some cash and lip balm in a pocket than carry around a purse. I will never understand the appeal of a massive bag.
Anyway, here you go... the ultra exciting contents of my purse...
2. Debit card - can't go anywhere without that baby.
3. Multiple Subway cards, which after my last *chicken/hair sandwich, I might decide to toss. There are several cards because every time I go in, I forget to bring the card I used the last time.
4. Burt's Bees lip balm. Can't live without it. I am definitely addicted.
5. Hair clip. It's always good to carry a clip - never know when you might need to get your hair under control.
6. Black inky pen. There is no other pen that makes me quite so happy.
7. Motrin 800. I need to have one handy in case something hurts. And sadly, something always seems to hurt.
9. Lip gloss, in case you need to look semi-made up. I find that a little lip gloss goes a long way.
10. Yummy Tic-Tacs. I love those little things. Orange used to be my favorite flavor, but right now I'm digging the multi-colored ones.
...and a bonus sort of 11. The invisible fireball. I always carry fireballs with me, but I am all out! So it is not included in the picture.
*regarding the chicken/hair sandwich from Subway: last week I got a 6" chicken sub and 3/4 of the way into it, I found a nice, long hair. A hair that was definitely not my own. I know this because it definitely wasn't the gorgeous shade of pink I am currently rocking. Ugh.
Also, sorry for the weird pixilations - I was messing around with them on picmonkey and didn't really have the time to fix it.