Monday, August 29, 2011

OK, I'm done now. Phew.

OK, I feel like I have a million things to post about but I am backed up.  I have to wrap up talking about the recent family vaca before I talk about other things, because like, obviously.  I mean, I can't go out of order.  This is the obligatory post vacation post.  Come to think of it, nobody exactly asked for a post vacation post.  And who am I obligated to?  The internets?  The WWW?  The family?

Well, whatever.  I feel an obligation.  And, we have been back from that awesome thing for like three whole weeks now. 
 
So anyway, I am just going to briefly highlight some of the best parts of the vacation for your viewing pleasure, just so we can all move on.  Finally.  You can thank me later.  Profusely.  With a raspberry daiquiri please.

CAUTION
PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK
 ridiculous amount of pictures ahead

VACATION HIGHLIGHTS (and a few lowlights):
Reading in the pool


Floating in the pool


Reading in the pool


Napping in the pool


Reading in the pool


Talking in the pool


Reading in the pool


Playing in the pool


Hanging on the beach

Building on the beach


Walking on the beach


Playing at the beach

Eating


Drinking

Lounging on the deck after hours


Lounging poolside and basking in the sun


Singing and dancing


Yahtzee!


BINGO!

Monopoly tournaments

Family Soccer

Talent Show


Kids singing contest

Taking the kids souvenir shopping

John and KK's kite surfing adventures

Brooke lost a tooth!


Megan broke a tooth (or three)!

I got a nail in the foot!

Tyrone came out in his underwear.  Every night.


John and Alex's weird dancing


Ty and John being mean to Alex and hurting his feelings


The smile investigation

Indi's ex-boyfriend sneakily slipping into the week one family picture

Bouncer-stache


And then, perv-stache


Abby's Babya being stolen and held for ransom.


2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've even seen the water this summer, other than in my shower. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved every single one of those pictures! I am one of those weirdos who enjoys family photos whether they're mine or not!

    ReplyDelete