Thursday, July 22, 2010

zodiac

So Alex emailed me this from work today, and followed up with this comment:

Hon, This is totally you!  Except the messy, unorganized and pet parts.  Especially the long-winded story, attractive, trustworthy, great kisser and sleeping parts.  Wink wink.


AQUARIUS (me) 
Does It In The Water (interesting.)


Trustworthy. Attractive. Great kisser. One of a kind, loves being in long-term relationships.  Tries hard. Will take on any project. (Why, thank you!) Proud of themselves in whatever they do. (Eh) Messy and unorganized. Procrastinators. (Hey! I do not concur. I am neat and organized AND I do not procrastinate. Well... kinda) Great lovers, when they're not sleeping. (LOL, what can I say?) Extreme thinkers. (oh, I am pretty extreme in the thinking department...) Loves their pets usually more than their family. (Nah...) Can be VERY irritating to others when they try to explain or tell a story. (Well, I have been accused of this once or twice...) Unpredictable. Will exceed your expectations. Not a Fighter but will knock your lights out.  (Ha!)

(*as you may have already guessed, my little personal comments are in the black.) 

So getting that email made me go on and check to see what other qualities that people who share my sign should have.  What I found about Aquarius pretty much fits me to a capital T:

-Would have made a great hippie
-So independent
-Completely unpredictable
-Fascinated by everything
-Most likely to save the world
-Don't care what other people think
-Keep your options open
-Notorious Nonconformist

I thought that was funny.  Because really, it is just about right on.

No comments:

Post a Comment