Monday, November 11, 2013

posts and things

I didn't write too many posts last week.  I am not sure how I am planning on posting, like, what my new posting schedule will really be.  I kind of fell into a posting habit, back when I was blogging a lot more regularly.  I tried to post pretty much five days a week, and I fell into a rhythm of doing things - I wrote certain types of posts on certain days.  The problem was, it became sort of monotonous for me, and it became hard.  I didn't feel like I could be genuine.  And I didn't want to do it anymore.

I'm still not 100% sure that I want to do it, honestly.  I have been feeling like I miss is, the writing, the having an outlet of sorts.  But I still feel a bit like I'm not all in.  It's still a little bumpy.  I'm still finding my footing, trying to figure it all out.

So if you guys are cool with it, I'll just do my thing, pop on here and post and try to get things going again in my way.  I'll be dropping by my old favorite blogs again too, so don't be startled if you see me commenting.  

Later, blogger friends...  


No comments:

Post a Comment