Monday, October 3, 2011

Don't you hate when your laptop is a jackass?

I am seriously considering going Mac.

Haven't you ever heard that old saying, Once you go Mac you never go back?  Wait.  Maybe I changed that up a little...

ANYway, really.  My freaking laptop has been on my last nerve for like, ever.  It has this little problem with the screen, where like, I have to hold it at an angle or the screen will go blank.  So I can't use it on a desk.  Which is exactly why I spend so much time on the red comfy chair.  Because I have to hold the laptop all stupid and angled in my lap in order to actually see anything.  Which directly correlates with my many typos.  Annoying!

Anyway, are you guys pro Mac?  What do you suggest?  I suggest I get my ass up to the Apple store and by me a MacPro, but that's just me.  The Apple store and I have been BFF's for like the last few months.  Seriously in the space of four months, I have purchased exactly three iPod touches, one iPad, and two iPhones.  I am an iFreak.  And I am not even an iMoneybags.  I told you that the summer was my most expensive time of the year! Cod damned birthdays.  So clearly, if I currently have so many Apple products, I should just buck up and get the Mac, right?  And the bad news is, I actually also need a desktopNo kidding.  So yeah.  Good thing you work so hard Hon! 

So, really.  Share your thoughts guys.  Are you a Mac or a PC?  What do you really want to be?  Are you in love with your Mac or do you hate it's stupid little computer guts?  Pros and cons?  Give it to me straight.  I can take it.

1 comment:

  1. I am definitely NOT a mac freak. However, DD2 is! She would give her right arm for a mac. Her boytoy is all about macs too. I just don't find them user friendly. They say I just don't want to take a second to learn something new. Maybe they're right. Who knows.

    Anyway, I love my laptop but what I really hate is when Hubs is being a jackass. :)

    ReplyDelete