Friday, October 28, 2011

Well so I did it

So I marched into the Apple store Thursday with all sorts of purpose and got myself a MacBook Pro.  Which is what I am currently typing on.  I may be in love.






Yes, definitely.  I am in definite love.  Puffy heart boinging out of the eyeballs love.


There is a tiny learning curve, but other than that, it is so cool I am wondering why I didn't go mac sooner.


Thursday, I was trying to type a coherent post, trying to read the news and stuff like I do every day.  Basically, suffering with my shitty annoying computer that I have to sit with at an angle on my lap so the screen won't go blank.  You know, the shitty computer that I have to physically hold the charger in half the time so it won't die, and I thought to myself, omg.


So I texted Alex a quick, "How do you feel about me getting a fucking functional computer today?"


And he responded, "<3"


So I said, "I am going to take that as a "Go for it."


And he responded with, "K."


And I thought to myself, I really enjoy how this relationship works occasionally.


Then I drove the half hour up to Apple.  I was in and out, back home setting up the computer within an hour and fifteen minutes.


Well, that was easy.


I love Apple.

1 comment:

  1. side job: professional negotiator

    Hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete