Friday, June 11, 2010

Pre-K Graduation

Today was Brooke's big day, Pre-School Graduation.  She was so excited to wear her dress, and I curled her hair a litle bit because that makes her feel fancy.  The ceremony was perfect.  It was held at a park in town, the kids all did a great job, singing songs, putting on skits and getting awards.


I am excited that Brooke is going to Kindergarten, because she so wants to be like the  big kids, but I am really going to miss next September, when the kids all go off to school with their spanking new school clothes on and their clean fresh lunch pails.  That is the day that is going to be really hard for me, waving goodbye to my baby.  oops, that just gave me a little tear in my eye.




Brooke and some friends

Alex, Brooke, Meg and Kara

Brooke and my parents

Brooke and her teacher, Miss Darci


No comments:

Post a Comment