Sunday, April 4, 2010

HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!

Hey!  I just made up a new word!

Wah.  I just went to put my new word in the urbandictionary.com and it was already there.  It's not fair!  I know I thought of it first.  Well, at least there was only one entry of my word, BLOGIVERSARY, so maybe that means only one person thought of it before me.   One of these days I will get the first entry.  I am adding that goal to my list of lifetime goals.  It can come after meeting James Frey in person. 


(google)

So back to the reason for this post.  One year ago, I sat down in front of my computer and decided to start a blog.  I've had some times where I slacked off and didn't blog much, some entries that were probably pretty boring and lame to the average person, and definitely some blogger's block has happened along the way, but all in all, I've been having fun with this.  I really have.  I've also been having fun threatening people with, "Interesting, I think I will put that in my blog!  Can you kindly pose for a picture with that obnoxious (fill in the blank)?"


Really though, I've been slowly teaching myself the ropes and hope to have this thing going strong for the long haul.  It's kind of therapeutic.  Not that I need therapy.  Not that there's anything wrong with that. 

So... Happy One Year Anniversary little Bloggity Blog...  I think I like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment