Sunday, February 21, 2010

scratches in the sky


Every time Brookie says something cute or funny, I'll wish I wrote it down right away, because it will inevitably be forgotten, lost in the deep crevices of the grey matter...

One of my unwritten resolutions is going to be to write more things down.

Yesterday, I emailed myself two cute things that made me smile at Brooke's age, innocence, observations, and just plain interest in all things around her. We were looking out the window at the many clouds so high up in the sky, and she asked, "Mommy, how can clouds move so fast when they don't even have legs?"

And later, noticing the scribbled white crayon-like strip that is left behind an airplane against the blue heavens, Brooke exclaimed, "Mommy, look! It's like somebody scratched the sky!"

No comments:

Post a Comment