Sunday, February 14, 2010

my valentine




Some of the reasons why I YY love YY my VYlentine...


--He makes me tea when I am sick, and he knows how I like it



--He knows how to make me laugh when I am stressed out



--He is faithful



--He plays scrabble with me



--He will watch the shows I like, even if he doesn't like them



--He tells me I am beautiful



--He snuggles with the kids



--He understands when I need space



--He squeezes my feet



--He will clean up throw-up or other gross things because he knows it makes me sick



--He brings my ice water to bed every night



--He is the only one I want to hug me when I cry



--He gets up in the mornings with the kids so I can have a little extra time for myself



--He cleans the tub because he knows it hurts my shoulder to do it



--He tells me he loves me every day, and he means it Y

No comments:

Post a Comment