Friday, January 8, 2010

RESOLUTIONS and such...


Resolutions:
(1) Blog a lot more. And a lot more regularly.
(2) Continue working on book. Make a "writing calendar," as proposed by very talented fellow writer niece, Kasey.
(3) Play more games with the kids. Been doing a lot of boggle playing, Old Maid and Memory -- need more stimulation. Eyeballs are throbbing over Spongebob-themed Memory. I flat out refuse Monopoly, but I like Clue and Taboo, UNO is fun. Love boggle and scrabble. I have to work in an 8 year old and a 4 year old. I think I will buy a chess set.
(4) Cook dinner more regularly. Quit/reduce take-out. Make healthier meals. (is that three resolutions, or one general theme?)
(5) Take more time to enjoy the small stuff.
(6) Save more money. Put in place a simple & fool proof savings plan.
(7) Take more time to read.
(8) Get regular exercise plan in place. Yoga would be nice...
(9) Less TV time, more play time.
(10) Swap guest room/Meg's room, set up sewing machine.
(11) Use sewing machine.
(12) Ignore biological clock.
(13) House goals: Crown Mldg, fire place, refinish downstairs floors.
(14) Photography.
(15) Transfer all old photos to disc & clean up old computer.
(16) Send birthday cards/thank you notes on time.
(17) FIT at Forty.

(18) Cash for groceries. Plan grocery shopping - use coupons, less impulse buying.
(19) Down deep and dirty clean/organize one room per week for the next 12 weeks.
(20) Spend more QUALITY time with my husband and kids.
(21) Be as green as possible.

I think I will continue to add to this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment