Saturday, January 9, 2010

the joy of Moustaches

(mustachio-ed mom and Alex, who looks somewhat like a crooked, fraudulent pizza-maker)

mous tache n. variant of mustache. an unshaven growth of hair on the upper lip. Whiskers. Face fungus.
ew. A face fungus among us.
I like when people say MOUS stache (like the moose), as opposed to MUS tache (like the mus). I find a good fake moustache particularly funny, and they always make me laugh. I especially enjoy randomly wearing them in the car when I go to pick my kids up from school.
(my boy Alex, or as I like to call him... Ron Burgundy)

Yesterday I was at the kitchen table and I glanced into the family room at this weird furry thing stuck randomly on the wall - "What is that weird furry thing stuck on the wall?" I asked my husband. Sure enough, after I got up and investigated, I found that it was in fact, a moustache. ANYWAY, that's what made me decide to post a few pics of my MOUSTACHIOED FAMILIO - we all definitely had some serious laughs over the course of a few days... wish I had even more pics. Next time for sure...
.
oh Brookie... comb your unruly 'stache!

Ali & the afro-prone T-bone, sporting his very own 'stache/beard - or bea-stache

 
always my funny girl in a suit ... the one and only Megster Moo


No comments:

Post a Comment