Monday, January 11, 2010

How hard is it to get a good family photo anyway?







The coordinating new clothes usually tips them off.
Every year in the spring and winter, I like to get a good shot of all of the kids together. What can I say, it makes me happy to see how much everyone changes over the years. The process however, not so much.
They are used to me -- generally by the time we are finished, someone ends up in tears, someone is pouting, and someone is thoroughly ticked off. (I must admit I've been accused off becoming all three of those & more) You would never know it by the end result though! Usually I take at least 50 pictures. How is it that it's nearly impossible to get a shot of four kids smiling or at least looking in the same direction without ONE of them closing their eyes?
Really, those photos above aren't the bloopers, I would be in big trouble if I posted those (!!) --when we finally feel like we get at least a couple nice ones to choose from, I take a bunch of silly poses so they can blow off steam.

No comments:

Post a Comment