Maybe on Fridays I will do a list of five. Five whatevers. I'll need suggestions. But since I am currently thinking about food, and wishing I could just have a handful of powerberries, I will do a list about my five favorite food type things.
I did mention that I am a list-aholic, right? I love lists. Sorry. I should start a List Lovers Annoymous. Wanna join?
1. Avocado. Honestly, I could eat an entire avocado every day with no problem whatsoever.
2. Goat cheese. I really love cheese. I'm a cheese fan. But something about goat cheese just makes me so happy. I have this little kit to make my own. It's really good with so many things...
3. Butter Crunch. This is newly discovered, and GD amazing. I'm in freaking love. I basically need a heaping spoonful of this to make me happy. It's like Paxil!! In a jar!
4. Powerberries. Ok, these are awesome. And addictive. In order to not overeat these, I have to pour myself 1/4 cup in a bowl, and just take my time savoring each little piece of chocolately goodness.
5. Dunkin' Donuts Hot Cocoa. In a k-cup, particularly. So good. Nothing compares at this point. Apparently, their K-Cups are seasonal?? Who knew?? When I found out, I drove to as many Dunkins as I could to stock up. I am down to my last few and I am so sad. Wah.