Friday, April 10, 2009

Communion

Today I took Megan and Brenna to Grammy's to do a "photo shoot" for their First Holy Communion invitations. I love to take pictures of my kids, and they know I mean business when I tell them we're doing a photo shoot. I curled Megan's hair a bit, got her all dressed... she looked so pretty. We went to pick up Brenna and Ali had her looking a little DIRTY, so I made her wash her face and re-do her hair! Brooke stayed at Ali's and played, so I could focus on the communion girls. I was happy that Ali came along with us. I think she liked it. Tonight when she saw how great the pictures turned out, she knew it was worth doing it the way I like to.

Grammy's house was the perfect place. The background is awesome with barns, cobblestone fences, the river... I just wish it was a little nicer out - but the wind didn't hurt - it was actually cool, one of the pictures shows the girls' veils blowing in around their faces and it looks really neat. For the invitations, we're going black and white I think, which I love because it just looks really classic.




I can't wait to do a photo collage, or photo album of these pictures - they just turned out amazingly. I've only posted a few, but I took about 50 shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment