Wednesday, May 7, 2014

my super exciting night at home

On my last night at home (this is not unusual.  pretty much every night I have is at home, let's call a spade a spade), I:

Watched: a dvr'd episode of Orphan Black.  So good.

Shopped online for: a few Alex & Ani bracelets for two of my nieces, and a Tiffany's necklace for my other niece. Hopefully, neither of them will read this anytime soon.

Called: nobody.  I hate calling people on the phone.

Kissed: a couple of my kids.

Texted: my sister Ali.  She finished all of the levels of Candy Crush and doesn't know what to do with herself.


(Just so we are all in the know, I beat Candy Crush FIRST,  but Ali was able
to continue to play a few more levels on her iPad.  Apparently there were
extra levels online vs playing on your phone.  Who knew?)  
Wore: my momiform, of course.  Yoga pants, a tank top and a cardigan.

Hung out with: someone cute and nice.

Laughed at: someone cute and nice.

Cooked: leftover taco stuff and made a taco salad. Yum!

Well, shoot!  Looking at this picture makes me wish I had more leftovers!
Also, in case you were thinking I was overeating, that is not a dinner plate,
it is a salad plate.  It looks like a massive portion, but it wasn't.
Wah.  I wish it was.  Because it was great.







1 comment: