Friday, May 27, 2011

Tag!

Well so here is a fun little game of TAG!  Or as my son used to call the game, TAGYOUREIT!  Yes, he said it superfast and excitable and with an exclamation point.


So I’ve been tagged by my long lost twin, Pam, at Empty Nest. This is a game type thing where you answer a few miscellaneous questions and then tag eight blog friends.

The rules are that everyone who gets tagged must answer the following questions. And you know what?  If you're feeling like you might have nothing good to post one of these days, it's a pretty good filler!  So READY? SET? GO!


Do you think you're hot?
Hahaha.  Wait, what?  OK.  So no.  I think I am far from hot.  Sweaty, maybe.  But not hot.  I might have been hot once.  A really long time ago unfortunately.


Upload a picture or wall paper that you are using at the moment.


Not my wallpaper, just a cool picture of a double rainbow at my mom's place in Cooperstown

When was the last time you ate chicken?
Hm.  Chicken.  I would have to say I ate some chicken a few days ago on my go-to easy to pick up from the local restaurant yummy dinner salad.  It was Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad.  And it was rather fantastic, if I do say so myself.  And who knows if it is actually necessary to capitalize the name of it, but I'm going with it guys.  Because that's how I roll.

The song/songs you listened to recently. This is easy.  I listen to music every day, like a lot.  Especially when I am walking or driving alone.  The last few songs that I listened to are some of my current favorites, Cosmic Love by Florence and the Machine, Turning Tables by Adele, I Think You Know by Julia Nunes, Raise Your Glass by Pink, Crash into Me by DMB, From Where You Are by Lifehouse, Just Like Heaven by the Cure and Keep Breathing by Ingrid Michaelson, and of course a few tunes by The Smiths.  Don't think I have a great memory or anything, I just looked at the playlist I was using this morning.  And you know, this is just a smattering.  I took an hour long obnoxiously hot walk, so the list is way longer.  I had sweat on my damn brow guys.

What were you thinking while doing this?
What was I thinking while doing this tag game thing?  I guess I was/am thinking my legs are wiggly and I feel restless and I need to turn on the air conditioning because WTF it's sticky and I love this song and maybe I am a little hungry because all I had was a handful of TUMS for breakfast and it's 2:30 already and oh my word I really super puffy heart love my new furniture!

Do you have any nicknames?
I would say yes, yes I do.  My name is Jessica.  That is usually how I introduce myself to strangers or people I need to call for appointments or something.  Because I suppose it is adult-ish.  But most people, friends of mine, call me Jessee.  A tiny few people call me Jess.  My sisters call me Jet.  And my husband calls me Hon.  Unless he is annoyed with me, which is rarely, but then he calls me Jessee.  And I don't respond.  Because you know, that's how it goes.

Tag eight blogger friends...


1. Erin at If You Give a Mom a Moment
2. Vicki V at The Blest Nest
3. Larry at LG Report
4. Amber at Airing My Dirty Laundry One Sock at a Time
5. Beth at A work in Progress
6. Gabe at In the Details
7. Amanda at This Side of Reason
8. Katie at You Brew My Tea




Who's listed as number one?
Erin from If You Give a Mom a Moment.  She was one of the first blogs I ever started reading.  She's a cool one, that Erin. And she has a nice little family way out West and I like her.

Say something about number five?
Beth is apparently a work in progress, but from what I know so far, she's pretty much got it all going on.  Plus I am pretty sure we could be friends in real life because I have definitely noticed several things about her that are really a lot like me.

How did you get to know number three?
Larry, my number three is a really funny guy  He makes me laugh every time I read his blog.  And also he is equally funny on his facebook postings.  But I actually got to meet him in person, and that is what really made me think he is most definitely a righteous dude.  And he is getting married this weekend!  Congrats LG!


How about number four?
Amber at Airing My Dirty Laundry has a great blog, and I read every post.  She's funny and  normal and real and that's what I like best about her.  And also, she has a slight Gymboree obsession, like ::coughcough:: someone else I may or may not be know.

Leave a message for number six?
Hi Gabe!  I like your blog!  And your pictures!  I'm glad you visit and leave me nice comments.  :)


Leave a lovey- dovey message for number two?
Hm. Vicki V, I am trying to be lovey-dovey but I feel a little awkward.  I mean, sheesh, the potential whole world could be reading.  And I am not so great with PDA's.  But I like you!   And your photos are so peaceful and I want to eat a lot of the yummy things you make.


Do number seven and number eight have similarities?
Well, one thing that they have in common is that both Amanda and Katie have great blogs that I enjoy reading.  They both write really well, and they are both Moms.

OK, well I guess this is the end!  So, in the words of my little Alex, “TAGYOUREIT!”

1 comment:

  1. You are so dang funny! That picture at your mom's place is amazing! Did you take it?

    It was so hot during our walk this morning (we didn't go until 8:00) that I sweated and Tucker sat down and refused to go further. I had to carry him...good thing I love him and he only weighs nine pounds.

    Your mind works just like mine---LOL

    ReplyDelete