Friday, December 4, 2015

the last word v.15

People Magazine has this feature thing on the last page of their magazine.  On the last page, they have a feature called the last word (so clever!) where a celebrity answers a few questions on some of the last things they've done.  So even though I'm not a celebrity or anything (wait. what?!), I'm going to go ahead and answer the questions.  Because, why not?

Your last home improvement:  Hm.  Well, back in August, we surprised Brooke and redid her whole bedroom.  It was all she wanted for her birthday and it was hard to sneakily do!  We had a big plan to keep her out of the house til her birthday morning, so we only had a day/night to get it all done.  I barely dribbled any paint.

The last home cooked meal you had: It just so happens I am eating leftover home cooked goulash right this minute.  And it's great, if I do say so myself.

The last sunrise you watched: I think August - we were up bright and early one  vacation morning and got to see a beauteous sunrise.  I might have a picture even.

The last activity you did with your kids: I went to the movies with a couple of my kids a few days ago.  Does that count?

The last thing you misplaced:  Probably my reading glasses, which really makes me so annoyed!  They were my favorite glasses!

The last back rub you received:  This morning I received a rather nice back rub. :)

The last movie you saw in the theater:  I just saw Creed, the new Rocky movie, a few nights ago.  It was really fun because a bunch of us went together.  The only negative was that the theater we went to had a crappy candy selection.  That's just uncalled for.  

The last time you wrote lol:  That would have to be a few hours ago when I was texting with my sister.  I'm pretty sure I didn't actually laugh out loud, but I inwardly chuckled.

The last concert you attended:  I went to see Ed Sheeran, that little cutie.  My sister got this thing with 20 box seats to one of his shows in CT, and it was really cool!  He was awesome, super talented.

The last game you played:  I just played Words on my iPhone - I am winning 80% of my games and it is great.  The last actual game I played in real life with other people was Uno with my kids a few nights ago.  I lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment